July 11, 2008

tylord turns 4!

july 8, 2008

my nephew's 4! oh how time flies. this time, mommy sam settled for a house party. she still hired a caterer & ordered a customized cake. the theme was spongebob inspired so the venue was adorned w/ spongebob banners, balloons, tarpaulins, cards & all else.
i was at work the whole time though. my daughter & the rest went there w/o me. by 7pm they were already bombarding me thru text to clock out early & fetch them since the birthday party has finished early (it was a children's party anyways). having not much left food wasn't bad at all. i was after all always onto the birthday cakes! (maybe that's why some folks have been commenting that i'm gaining a li'l weight)... *:(
when i arrived, my daughter & RT (tylord) were having so much fun playing balloon chase their cheeks were burning red! tylord is already schooling. mommy sam proudly gave the news recently that RT has learned to hold a pencil oh so properly & had began learning how to write. plus, he's the tallest in his class! if my rayna is tall for her age, RT is much much taller! thanks to mommy sam's genetics hehe. RT loves playing race cars in PSP so my dad bought one for him for his birthday! Oh well..daddy's spoiling his spoiled son's son hehehe.
meanwhile, my daughter has been constantly impressing her mommy. she joined one of the parlor games, the looongest happy birthday greeting game. even if she just gave a 'ha' (hahahaha!), i was super proud of her!!! she's a very sociable baby, one who'd say 'hi' or 'bye' to everyone at every table. what makes my heart bloat everyday is her ultra-sweetness. i get an 'ayabyu' (i love you) from her every hour of the day, followed w/ a whisper of 'mommy kish' (kiss). she'd share a hug, rest on top of me while i lay in bed, brush away my hair using her fingertips so she can see the whole of my face..then say 'ayabyu'..then a 'kish' while she adorably pouts her lips towards me.. haaaayyy... she surely takes all of my troubles away....
here are some pictures from RT's party:
tylord (RT)
the birthday boy during the happy bday game; nicole
rayna watching; rayna crying?? my poor baby...
the happy bday game w/ RT & rayna
my daughter got too tired she slept through the whole trip home.

No comments: