July 14, 2008

injured myself

i hurt myself, while i was asleep. i was laying face down, & i know i did this consciously, swiftly lifted my right leg to shift my sleeping position to lay on my back. reflex from the rest of my body did not function promptly so i twisted every joint from my buttocks to my knees. the pain was searing!!! still laying face down, my eyes welling up, i waited for a few minutes for my bones to realign, teetering from side to side.
after 5 mins, unrelieved from the excruciating pain, i sluggishly lifted myself up from the bed & tried to walk. i could not fucking walk w/o screaming in pain! i laid back in bed & prayed to God that i'd soon get over the suffering. i was already uttering help, but no one heard me. i rang his #. why him? because he had plans earlier to take rayne so maybe he can still fetch her & drop me at the capitol med. but ofcourse i didn't get an answer. fool. the ever so unreliable fool.

still waiting for the pain to wean out, i already dialled april's # but ended the call soon after. i was supposed to advise her that i won't be reporting for work coz on the top of my head was that i won't be able to drive myself to the hospital nor work. but i let it wait, carried on with faith that it'll be over soon...like every other tribulation i had tolerated, withstood & thrived.
i closed my teary eyes, clinching my pillows, & slept for another 3 hours on the same position when it all occured. but i no longer moved that time.
when i woke up, i felt a little soar, but the pain was gone. thank God it's over....again.

No comments: