July 28, 2008

forgive me...i went to dolce...

haha. oh well. purely peer pressure. tempting i guess (the change of pace). as my people handling skills' seminar speaker told me, 'expand your comfort zone'. *:)
well...the concept is still the same right? have fun!
my bff's hubby was out of town...so it was a 'while the cat is away, the mouse will play' kind of thing...haha! peace bff.
met up with alex first at sm north in the afternoon to buy 'lifehouse' concert tickets. ye yea yeah! i went to the araneta to watch the concert the day after. will post that later.
after a little bit of shopping for shoes & plenty of connie's kitchen's toasted wheat bread, arribiata & pesto sauces, we went at the open starbucks area at the top floor of trinoma. my bff, sheila, arrived after a few hours.
at the starbucks
after brief girly chit-chats, my bff & myself went off to dolce at timog while alex went home.
at the d:

friend jerome; pbb friends franzen, rico & his cousin raymond
franzen & my bff
after 4 glasses of rhum cokes, the used to be dissonant sound in my ears extinguished everything i wanted to forget...& i let myself get swayed away...

No comments: