July 20, 2008

peace!

unica hija dia.

brought my baby to the mall w/ my mom. met alex there. she needed meds she could buy at the healthy options. she used my membership card for the points which we thought initially was gonna benefit her discounts. so she eventually signed up for membership herself instead. sorry alex..it thought so too hehe.

while at the store, i took pictures of my baby doing a peace sign which she learned from her ninang just a few minutes ago.
still learning..
now she got it...peace mommy! hehe
while my mom looked for a gift for a christening the next day, we stayed at the toy section inside landmark. my daughter got immediately enthralled by the moving toy train by the entrance. she watched, behaved, for several minutes, derailing the train every now & then hihi.

then she saw this clock..

bangs to bangs - by alex

i can just easily ask my baby how old she is, then she'd flash her 2 fingers 'ya know! haha

we ate at the food court for dumplings, razon's halo-halo & shawarma, then sent them home straight away for another cynthia alexander night. *:)

No comments: