July 24, 2008

crisis (& traffic) reliever

july 23, 2008

what my friend agnes recently blogged at her site was true.

i endured an ardous 5-hour crisis at work, couldn't leave my desk for food, toilet break nor yosi break. exasperated & oh so tired, i sent agnes an sms asking if she was at work an hour before my shift ended, hoped that i could hook up w/ her for a day-ender drink out. she replied she was bound home, waiting for the lrt. to fast forward, she did not hesitate 1-minute & gladly commuted back to makati. she told me after that she wanted that night-out so bad too as she was on 'emo' (emotional) mode that day. plus, traffic in edsa was gonna drive me more mad so i decided to stay in makati 'til it died down. wise eh?
so while i did my turn-overs to the next shift super, i sent the rest of my previous officemates the same sms question. then we were 4.
met up w/ them at dencio's paseo. agnes & dhon were already there.
dhon & agnes
juvs at the leftmost, who arrived before 10pm
learned that most bars in makati closes at midnight during weekdays so we went home like a bunch of cinderellas hihi. after 4 rhum cokes & 2 beer buckets, we called it a night. all of us have work early the next day anyways.
calling out to other ex-skycablenet employees! join us next time will ya?

No comments: