June 20, 2008

sick cycle carousel

several weeks ago i was fine.

i can sleep on time.
i can work properly.
i can eat.
i can play with my kid.
i can go out with my friends.
i was candidly dating.
i wasn't blogging too much, i was always preoccupied.
i had too little time in my hands, but i never got tired.
i had inspirations.
i was contented.
i could smile.
i did not worry.
i could fight.
i was perfectly fine.

crash & burn i suppose. or perhaps it's pms in the works?

pushing & pulling & its sick cycle, i'm getting tired of this game...not painless i'm telling you.

if you want me, i will embrace you, but you have to embrace me EXCLUSIVELY.

if you don't want me, you should've just let me be.

YOU should've not disturbed my solitude.

not when things have started to fall into its right places.

not when i was already perfectly fuckin' fine!

and now i'm back to square one??

No comments: