June 21, 2008

another family affair

june 15, 2008

a post birthday celebration for my mom & for father's day.

i felt generous again, i gave my family a treat. as a gift for my mom & dad, we went swimming to grotto vista. yes, again. our family seemed to have developed the comfort of spending affairs there rather than somewhere else. we've always laid down options, like at that time, we were choosing between club manila east & there. obviously we chose the latter, as always.

i've been itching last summer to bring my folks & my kid to the beach but knowing my father, who's very impatient on long drives, it never materialized. up to now i am wishing that i could bring all my family to boracay. next summer, hopefully...

we went on a sunday, so there was no night swimming. we got there past lunch & the resort was to close by 6pm. while my sister & her bf aj grilled the 'liempo', 'tilapia' & 'pusit', the rest of us already dipped in the pool. my nephew tylord already developed his love for the waters. he was so brave! however, i had to cuddle rayne while in the pool or else she would cry hysterically. it was ironic though, she loved to play in the water when she takes her bath. she would dip herself entirely inside the water drum, which i allow for less than 10 mins only, after soaping & shampooing. well, tylord had been in the waters several times this summer so i might have to bring rayna to the pools a little more often too. i want her to take swimming lessons when she turns 5.
after an hour, we had lunch then back to the pools until 5pm.











No comments: