June 29, 2008

babies day out

june 23, 2008

sister plans.

my nephew RT was recently hospitalized for being unable to intake food, & if able to, vomited everything. we visited him at their house in cainta 2 days after he checked out. i brought my daughter ofcourse, my 2 nieces & my sister. RT had distinctly regained strength by that time that he was already able to catch up w/ my naughty rayna who kept running circles around the house.i played billiards at their verranda while these kids played cat & mouse (or cats & dogs). by 5pm, ian & sam planned to spend the rest of the day out. we went to the sta.lucia mall's worlds of fun.
playin' ball w/ RT
this is so cute!!!!

we played arcades, rode the bumper rides, the kids rode those musical mechanical cars etc. like them, we also had so much fun!

No comments: