January 13, 2009

receiving on christmas day

here are some of the awesome gifts myself & my rayna got this christmas. thanks to everyone who remembered! i'm not used to getting gifts anymore since i practically became an adult. the only ninong i know alive said i'm earning more than he does now! (not fair!)

a slinky black flower-printed blouse from my sister & nieces

a madilta rag doll from ninang alex a blouse from mayi who dropped by after xmas just to drop off gifts amidst the rain. so sweet!lip gloss & bangle from my lovely sis-in-law sam a fancy (but expensive!) diamond studded ring from ninang alex which she got at prp & a gift to myself, this lovely necklace a cute little shirt for my li'l one from my sister & niecesfrom rayne's ninang

i did mention i got my daughter a motorbike for christmas.

the cat posed pa ha; little bitch sticker courtesy of her ninang irish haha

& my li'l girl on her motorbike. now learning exhibitions hahaha!

No comments: