January 13, 2009

new years & after

new years eve
after sending my still sick baby to sleep, i went out to our garage & joined the rest for new years dinner & drinks. there was still a quarter left of that cuervo tequila & served it for myself, my cousin & brother. rye took an off that eve (he was on duty christmas eve) & joined us after several hours playing metal gear on ps3. as the clock struck 12mn, i went to check on my daughter which was crying hysterically already due to the loud fireworks outside! i took her to our garage where everybody was & enjoyed watching the fireworks by our neighbors & nearby subdvisions. it rained harder after midnight so the noise from the fireworks died down shortly.
january 2, 2009
we went to our mother-side relatives' house at greenland, marikina for a reunion. my mom's uncle & auntie who are permanently residing in london visited for the holidays. they've been holding parties here & there & giving out tokens to everybody. pictures here:

first time for rayna to ride her new motorbike at the street

she looks like me doesn't she!
january 3, 2009
dad was supposed to bring us kids to the quezon city circle after the party at marikina but rayne's motorbike was suddenly inoperable after charging it's battery. i brought it to the toy kingdom at sm fairview the next morning for a quick repair (a wire got loose), went back home & prepared my daughter for a stroll at the park w/ my sister, nieces & yaya before late afternoon.

No comments: