March 30, 2006

them people i know

on my way to PA, i found this baby body suit in CI, OH w/c was so funny!



anyway, everybody was so friendly at work. but in the way those tall cubicles were built, the atmosphere seems not. yes, they are taller than the office cubes we see in the movies. no wonder why they have to call each other 'about work' via phone or email even if they are just a few feet apart. ahihi....

my first day was exciting. chris, a workmate, brought me to wegmans, a giant resto-grocery just a few miles from the headquarters, for lunch. had a fantastic dinner as well at the chess & checkers which is just steps away from my suite. it was freakingly cold that night, the coldest i have felt, which actually hurt my jaw & neck, so i hurried to get inside the hotel. the next day was a blast. my bosses treat me for lunch at the red robin, famous for their humongous burgers & unlimited fries. i was not able to finish mine though, due to it's size. i got the fish fillet burger which was fantastic. everybody was 'interviewing' me, on how i see the US & on how things are at work. it's only as well then i realized what a fun bunch my bosses & colleagues are.


that's chris, the devoted bachelor of us ladies from the noc; & ray, my fave 'lolo' in the HQ


that's stacie; our rocker sysad jason



the always cutie & fun wendy; jeff from NED

riding w/ santa (hehe); our passengers realizing after that i was taking their pics...haha

lunch w/ 5 hungry men *")

it was a short ending. my 3rd day was glum. i had to head back to my hotel after work to pack. i was not able to say enough goodbyes..

No comments: