March 6, 2006

10 things I hate about you & yOu & You & yoU

In a 'very' anonymous order

1. That you are not honest with how you scale me & others.
2. That yoU do not know how to listen.
3. That You boss around when You do not have the right.
4. That you encourage favoritism.
5. That yOu flirt with other men when yOu are already bound in marriage.
6. That You are a mess in your 'credit' obligations.
7. That yoUr own matters are the only things that matter.
8. That yOu wear yourself in drunkeness but you can't handle yOurself. Speak tagalog if yOu are not sure how to straighten out yOur english.
9. That You are scandalous.
10. That you, You & yOu are liars.

Figure it out.

It was one of Rayne's godmother's daughter's 7th bday yesterday. Us dimple, ayn & che, the kumares, were together again since the binyag. I was delighted to see all these kids then eventually became sadder & sadder as the hours went by. I missed my daughter! It came to a point that all the children's faces went blurred & my daughter's face alighted. That was just a single night so how will I be able to handle 19 nights!!! I'll be travelling to the states next week. I am extremely excited yet sad coz I won't see my baby for more than 2 weeks. First stop LA then Dallas then PA then LA. That's alotta states! I hope I'll get by. My daily adventures will be posted on my next blogs. Goodluck me!

No comments: