March 16, 2006

la & beyond part II + my dallas debut

...continuation....more pictures from the hollywood wax museum. i took a shot of about 70% of the display so enjoy!


arnold on terminator; angelina on tomb raider & the rock on scorpion; mark wahlberg on planet of the apes; john travolta & uma on pulp fiction

spiderman; johnny on charlie & the chocolate factory; the matrix

at the guiness world of records. behind me's michael jackson

eating at a pizzeria along hollywood blvd

jason scarin' off everybody who happens to pass by; this huge man rapped to me a song with my name in it!; marilyn & elvis. they are actually lovers coz they smooched non-stop throughout the night

hollywood blvd gets busy very late. there were alot of entertainers every corner ranging from grunge bands, metal bands, hari krishna peeps, models, actor mimicers (did i spell this right?), scary characters, saxophonists, rappers, dancers..etc....it was a fantastic night!

last stop, yard house @ the paseo. got some sangrias & blue tarantulas. kayla was tired so we went home after 1 round

DALLAS, TEXAS

on the plane to dallas; 'my' ford taurus; my room @ addison

checkin' out the free fast speed internet at my room; my mirror room

at the guest area getting free breakfast, they have the whole package, cereal, fruits, breads, sausages, meatloaf, eggs, pankcakes, all kinds of coffee, all kinds of juice, milk..etc...

i'm beginning to love automatic cars!

this was yesterday at dallas' famous shopping mall, the galleria

i bought 3 of these @ a super cool gothic/punk store called HOT TOPIC...i wonder who's gonna get itttt....ahihi

last night showin' off my livin' room, kitchen & bedroom

preparing for my training today. notice the blonde streaks on my hair?; eating at cathy's wok; the FUDDRUCKERS manager gave me freebie potato wedges yesterday..kewl... *:)

No comments: