February 4, 2009

25 random things...

i posted this at my facebook. wanna share it here too...so here i am *:)

(in no particular order)

25. i've always dreamt of having my own band. playin' guitars or doing vocals.
24. i played in a band once in a school after college
23. i joined a sorority back in college, now an alumni, still have strong connections w/ the elders & college residents
22. i am antsy to buy the nokia 5800 express music as soon as it becomes available!
21. i've been to singapore, hongkong & the united states
20. i got addicted to final fantasy X i played it over & over & over again on ps2!
19. i have a tattoo on my lower back, a cross, got it when i was a freshman at college
18. i want another tattoo, at my heel or near my ankle bone
17. i used to be the best counterstrike girl player at my old job's online gaming server
16. i don't drive like a girl
15. not txting back ticks me off big time
14. i made my grade school mates believe i saw the care bears in real life hahaha!
13. this is the day i met him so you'll see this number in my email address, pin codes etc..
12. i have 5 best friends..i wonder who wins if there'd be 'who's the bestest bestfriend?' challenge ehehe
11. i hate losing..not in sports though..i'd give that away haha
10. i rock at guitar hero
9. i'd rather eat galunggong w/ kamatis than any steaks from outback resto
8. i've fooled alot of men w/ my age. some would ask which school i go & most guessed i'm 23 years old. nice!
7. i don't like sharing my food haha
6. i love dogs! now i've grown to love our persian cat whisky
5. kabab w/ ox brain is the best!
4. men are ridiculously needy
3. i'll have curls this month
2. i need to stop smoking
1. my daughter is my battery...she keeps me goin' & goin' & goin'...

No comments: