September 3, 2008

juan pablo kept on dreaming....

august 26, 2008

alex taunted me for a little (eventually splurging) shopping at trinoma. tempted ofcourse, i followed her. having not enough moolah, i started using my credit card again! i lately learned that my credit limit has ballooned to 100k plus. wow, that bank must have an unerring love for me, entirely ignoring the fact that i have been very lax in paying my dues lately.
anyhoo, after draining our pockets & abusing my card (hehe), we fled to ten02. as the title of this post holds, we saw juan pablo...dream...for the 3rd time.
we got there right on time...when the mood was just starting to get warm. 1st set of jpd, then coffee break island, then 2nd set for the dreamers.

this time around, we danced our mightiest with the jpd members (during coffee break's gig) plus, we were introduced & now friends with the lovely chicas (bianca & lot) of jpd plus others.


ygor, trumpeteer of jpd; lot, bing & bianca (hot!!!)
w/ bianca (she got sooo drunk!)
alex found an old friend amongst the crowd; w/ pretty boy wesley who'd consistently buy us drinks before the night ended

No comments: