September 10, 2008

ingat avenue @ saguijo

september 4, 2008
saguijo bar
so my good ol' gal pal alex had her birthday & she implored me in the early weeks to plan the shindig.
choices:
her house? (which is just a studio-type room. gets fairly crowded w/ 3 people inside);
our house? (it was a thursday & everybody's gonna be asleep before midnight);
ten02? (reggae mistress every thursdays but naaaahhh...entrance pa lang ubos na pera niya saka sabi nga niya, sa iba naman! ehehe);
saguijo? (P150 entrance, 5 bands. she'd constantly nag me to bring her to saguijo, overly jealous of the stories i tell her about the gigs i've seen there)
needless to say, i brought her to saguijo. another gal pal salie & my brother tagged along. alex's brother followed after.
the line up, chillitees & top junk (ofcourse there had to be friends playin' right?). the rest were the ronnies, mozzie & gasulina. the pleased birthday girl ordered us non-stop cerveza negras & pulutans.
no need for spoken words, i am oh so glad she had one helluva birthday!
w/ alex & her brother
my bro w/ euela of chillitees & ene of the ronnies
that's salie, ian & myself

my idol timot of top junk (yihee hehe)
after saguijo, we fetched sam from guilly's (stayed for less than half an hour there too), then we had coffee at abs-cbn's starbucks (the only open starbucks branch after 3am in qc).
at guilly's at left; the aficionados at starbucks

the bday girl & the drunk me; at starbucks
we went home before sunrise.
feliz cumpleaƱos bonita! mwaaah!

No comments: