August 11, 2008

tau gamma sigma's 34th anniversary (ue mnl chapter)

august 7, 2008
once a triskelion, always a triskelion.
didn't you know i gave birth to a triskelion baby? when 2 triskelions unite & have children, they are automatically blessed as triskelion babies. & did you know that my birthday falls on the fraternity's global anniversary? october 4th? well...that's just a tip of the iceberg & that's all you're gonna get from me hehe. also, for obvious reasons, i would have to conceal names of my brothers & sisters in this post.
the anniversary was celebrated at a bar near UST manila. when we got there before 10pm, the place was jump-packed w/ young & old triskelions. been so long since i've attended a chapter occasion. r wouldn't let me. he's a brod so it seemed groundless, but i succumbed to his wishes. i stayed away from the sorority i pledged my life to, the sorority who helped me grow as sturdy & polished my leadership skills. now it's payback time. i promise i'll be there for the chapter whenever necessary.
the universal seal
our young, the school residents




the anniversary was surprisingly successful. i said surprising because the ue residents had enough funds, they didn't have to solicit to gather cash from the alumni, the food & drinks was overflowing...plus, the warmth of the welcome we received was palpable.
congrats sisters! remember, you have me by your side from now on.
mabuhay ang tau gamma sigma!

No comments: