August 17, 2008

sway avril's 4th birthday

august 10, 2008
shakey's sm fairview.
sway's fabulous birthday party.
my kumare's genius daughter (can count & sing the alphabet before she turned 1 yo!) turned 4 & just a few weeks earlier, irish (my kumare) just gave birth to another baby girl. fantastic huh?
so i got the gift for sway the day before. a clay making toy, my excellent probing eye found its way again to the most distinct toy shelf at landmark. i love it when i amaze people i give gifts to. what can i say, i want to impart my eccentricity to everybody haha!
conversation between my kumare & myself a day after:
irish: astig ng gift mo kay sway mare!
me: shempre! you're welcome!
back to the party, we came almost an hour past the invite sched (a de guzman sickness, tardy folks haha). but we still got to the games & lunch served w/ shakey's sumptuous pasta/chicken/pizza/ice cream combo.

the pretty birthday princess sway

rightmost is w/ fray, my ex's beautiful niece

that's elaine, fray's lovely mommy; arvin, irish, sway & shake





ofcourse my daughter & her cousin RT had helluva fun!

after the party, we went to storyland for mini-coaster & train rides.

No comments: