December 9, 2006

Rayne's 1st Birthday

After long-term preparations, friend sleep-overs, neverending errands, my daughter has finally turned 1 and i've successfully thrown her her very 1st party.

held it at the max's quezon city circle branch at 3pm in the afternoon. i was still on track of the # of guests by noting all of 'em in my notebook. a few days before the main date, i already lost track. people started telling other people of the invitation. not that i'm limiting rayne's guests, there were simply people that i did not expect to come and...they came! which was wonderful and moving coz they have not seen my daughter since i gave birth to her and they were there.
i came to the resto 30 mins earlier to check the setup before any of my guests arrived. i had reminded my guests who have kids to come in earlier to get their little ones face painted. i hired a face painter, unlimited for P1500, and 2 clowns for P2500 for magic tricks and balloon twisting. i ordered 3 types of cake slices from max's to serve as my give aways for the families. i just asked alex to buy the boxes, ribbons, and i drafted myself the TY card/picture of rayne which sam offered to print 70 copies for free (thanks sam!).
the card shows snapshots of rayne's monthly birthday celebrations
as everything's setup, my guests started pouring in one by one. as soon as the room filled up, i asked the host of max's to start to show. the clowns started off with kiddie games and magic tricks. the food was served later, then the thank you speeches from the parents, myself and ryan. next were balloon twisting, candle blowing, then picture taking. the theme was "royal kingdom" so my darling wore a princessy costume. i asked the parents to dress their kids like princesses and princes as well.
these pictures will tell it all!
my birthday princess
i can't wait for rayne's 2nd birthday! san naman kaya? *:)

No comments: