December 9, 2006

ayn tristania's 4th bday

i went to my kumare's daughter's 4th bday last 11/19th at a west fairview subdivision. i came along ofcourse with my daughter, plus her yaya. these days i had to travel along with someone else all the time if i had to bring with my daughter coz i'm the one driving and i have not gotten her a booster seat. oh maybe i'll spend that $50 american express gift certificate and order online for one? or hopefully some of my titas' abroad who patiently read my blog will send one? just wishing!

anyway, my kumare, ayn, prepared a kiddy party for her lovely daughter trista at their porch. apparently, arriving way past 3pm, the invitation was 3pm, made us the earliest birds. the party started past 5pm and fortunately, my daughter was not yet acting up so we were able to stay til dinner time. there were games to start with. jeff's, ayn's soon to be hubby, bandmate from "kiko machine", hosted the event during the early part. he dressed up like spiderman, his actual costume during gigs. the later part hosting, which we weren't able to stay for, were shared by "spiderman" and mich {from pinoy big brother} who is one of trista's godmothers. sheila, her hubby, and ofcourse their daughters were invited as well so there were others i could chat with while ayn was busy tending to her kid's guests. the buffet consisted of pasta, bbq, chicken, emapanadas and salad. we had to say goodbye at 6pm coz i had to work at 7pm and i was actually running late already. ayn did not forget to give our kids loot bags even though we left early.
mich and "spiderman" of 'kiko machine'
birthday girl trista and my daughter rayne
i dropped my daughter and yaya home and headed off to work after a 30 min rest at home. it was my sis saleng's bday celebration that day as well. her bday was the next day but scheduled it that sunday. i felt so bad for not being able to get there. it was supposed to be my day-off but i had to cover for someone at work, disrupting my plans for that day. i promised her that i'll go to her place right after trista's birthday party. love you sis! 'bawi ako next year! hehe'

No comments: