December 11, 2006

ma groovy room

i mentioned before that i was able to take possession of the studio room that previously housed my uncle's family. after they moved, the room was completely renovated and bridged to our main house. that's where my daughter & i live & breath for months now. i'm totally not an artist so my walls are still blank. i took advantage of one of rayne's ninangs gifts, hello kitty curtains, and hanged 'em over my walls. it gave my room this supa groovy touch. adding to that appeal are my daughter's stuffed toys which give mo color to the room.

i recently bought a carpet that contrasts the hue of every other stuff in my space. i went for black & white. it has become my daughter's crawling space apart from our bed. i got a small black bean bag from divisoria for P150 and laid it on top of the new carpet. one of my daughter's ninangs gave her a tiny pink couch which she can settle on while watching her sesame street ABC's on DVD. it sits on top of the carpet as well.


i bought these artificats from divisoria as well for very cheap prices. the mask at the bottom was a gift from one of my workmates which she got from venice
as you can see, rayne's stuff appears in almost every corner of the room. i've got very little space to lay my own stuff!..but i'm not complaining. her things make our space smashingly grooovy.. *:)

No comments: