December 28, 2008

kgb noc xmas party 08

december 13, 2008
the blue leaf
i had an earlier committment, saleng's baby boy miell's 1st birthday at marikina which i'll post next as soon as i get the pictures from her, so my attendance to our department's xmas party was suuper late i was almost teary-eyed while i hastily drove to the venue. i almost did not make it to registration (for the raffle!) hence the drama, gets? especially when there's this gamut of prizes from a game console to a 32" lcd flat screen tv. the tears weren't exactly an exaggeration ok! ehehe
not only did i had to be at a children's party, i also came from a graveyard shift & spent an ample amount of time to bond & have breakfast w/ rye at the pancake house near our place. i woke up 3pm, suppossedly 2pm to give a li'l leeway for hair & make-up. i was only able to insert an extra few mins for a blow-dry...sigh. after which i went to alex' to fetch her & borrowed some of her fancy accessories then drove back home to fetch my daughter & yaya for saleng's son's birthday. the jollibee party started before 5pm & i was supposed to leave 5pm but my daughter was antsy to see the jollibee mascot & we had to at least eat so i stayed for an hour more. i left 6pm (our xmas party registration opened 6pm), sent my daughter & her yaya home, got dressed, put on a thin amateur make-up ahahay then fled to the fort. i arrived before 9pm, the registration closed 9pm, thank God they extended it. after the party, i was no longer sure if all my efforts were worth anything because i only won a P500 sodexho gift certificate! geesshh!!!
anyway, i was surprised to still had sincere fun the entire time. i did mention on my previous post that i was in charge of the entertainment, once again. i was able to successfully & cheaply book (hehe) the juan pablo dream yeyeye!!!


jpd during their 2nd set
jpd here while waiting for their 2nd set my girls plus me
my team
as expected, my british boss extensively enjoyed the band which was my objective in the first place.
the venue was posh, the food was fantastic, the people were fun, everybody won something & the band completely made the night just perfect.

No comments: