December 28, 2008

riverpark

i got so excited when my sis-in-law & kumare got a tiangge stall at the riverpark in marikina for the park's annual christmas bazaar. the lease is until next month only.
alex was finally able to market her unique art-y accessories, ones she personally crafts & sam looked clearly delighted everytime she was able to sell a one or 2 of her also unique merchandise of clothes, accessories, figurines & sex toys. yes, sex toys!!! hahaha
watching & helping them sell got me so engrossed i even thought of renting my own stall & have a bodega sale! but ofcourse the yearning got immediately spoiled when my mom gave me a big NO NO. i have work so i won't be able to man the stall 24x7. my sister's pregnant (yes! she's having a boy in 3 more months!), my mom has to tend to my dad when he gets home from work every night & selling would greatly stress her. so i had noone.
setting aside the inggit hehe, i still found time to visit sam & alex' tiangge every after work & enjoyed watching the thick crowd & the ruckus brought about by price negotiations & the hustling & the non-stop touching & not buying (of goods) of those who entered the tiny but fabulous stall of ours (uy nakisali!)

that's alex; that's my back...i brought old clothes to sell which i'm afraid are still not disposed off yet *:(
november 20, 2008
saleng's bday! i went to the tiangge one night & met w/ my lovely friend saleng & brought her a slice of cake for her birthday. we walked to a nearby bar to celebrate after the bazaar closed at 2am. we tried the new infinit alcopop (2.5% alcohol content) & shared a bottle each. we said our goodbyes before 5am. lovin' ya always saleng! mwaaah!
saleng & myself; sam; saleng's brother & his gf

No comments: