May 19, 2007

out & about

may 5

took out my girlfriend alex in the evening, all expense paid..hihi. had kabab for dinner then to kalye juan over at tomas morato for drinks. we ordered 'zombie', our first ever hard drink out. finished a pitcher together w/ some cheese sticks & green mango {we're mangga & bagoong lovers} then to starbucks to unwind some more. got myself my fave coffee jelly frappe & a java chip frappe for her. we called it a night by 3am.

may 11

half of our 14.5 bonus at work has finally arrived. was able to pay overdue internet, phone & credit card bills.

may 12

took my baby to her pedia for her quarterly immunity shots. went to sm north with nicole & my daughter's nanny afterwards. i promised nicole some shopping but lack of sleep & being not able to contain my kid's naughtiness, i called it a day after taking lunch at shakey's & swore again to my niece to go to the mall the next day to hold on to my initial promise.
held on to my promise to myself as well of an overlong siesta when we got back home.