April 5, 2009

dinner at the park

march 22, 2009
q.c circle

was supposed to spend time w/ the family at the echo park but the gates were closed when we got there at 5pm so we spent the day at the q.c. memorial circle instead. my father, after his hospitalization for near-stroke ailments, was very eager to exercise so he planned to bring the whole family to a nearby park for a few hours of walking. yeah, that was his exercise.
my daughter & her yaya; rayna & jared

trish & rayne; dad & nik
mom
we went to max's for dinner after watching a brief performance of a professional ballet group, which was excellent & surprisingly inspired my daughter! so cute when she started imitating the dancers!. i'll definitely enroll her in ballet class next summer. i'm also excited for my daughter for she'll start schooling this june. she's been bugging me about going school daily! *:)

No comments: