April 5, 2009

baby jared's 1st month

march 20, 2009
i had work when my sister celebrated her new son's 1st month out of her womb. i didn't have enough pictures to post except the one below which my sister sent to my phone. it has been a family tradition, of which i religiously observed w/ my daughter rayne, the celebration of our children's existence every month, serving noodles of any type & a cake, surrounded by the whole family.
mr. bean cake w/ sleeping baby jared

a few weeks after, my sister brought my nephew to the hospital as baby jared was having diarrhea & could positively be dehydrated. he was confined the same day. he's still at the hospital as of today, showing small signs of progress.

jared w/ his sis nik

hopefully he gets better in a couple of days & comes home. we miss him so much!


No comments: