April 14, 2008

post-wedding stuff plus trisha's 12th birthday

january 13, 2008

my daughter & nieces spent the remaining hours dipping by the hotel's guest pool. just wanted to post these cute photos of my kid before we all went home.
pacute at the pool side w/ yaya

texting while drinking milk in the nude!

ok. when we got home, food was already getting cooked & relatives were arriving one by one. i took my bath while my daughter rested.
litson
wine-ing
my kid w/ her tita danika & micoh
cousin danika evidently enjoying
as soon as our relatives left, we loaded off the wedding gifts from cars & started unpacking them one by one.
the bride & her gifts
this part was fun. sam must've opened more than 10 gifts of rice cookers! haha!
the groom helped, finally
the scene at our backyard

it's obviously difficult to backtrack events like this in my life. i've been delaying too many posts but i still have these pictures stored in my laptop to remind me of them.

anyhow, there are so many more backtracking to do. i appreciate i have people who religiously read my blog but i want to point out that this blog's intention is for myself, my journal of every monumental episode of my life. something to read about when i grow old, for my daughter as well when she begins to use the internet...etc...

well, through pit falls & high rises, i would love to blog till i can. til next post!

No comments: