April 14, 2008

disney on ice in manila!

january 26, 2008

my daughter's first! oh boy i was so excited that day for my little rascal. i brought along my my nieces. i would've brought everyone if only the seat prices weren't too expensive! i got us the P1250 seats each. and my daughter, remarkably taller than those of the usual 2yo's, exceeded the allowable height for the free seating so i had to pay for hers too.

we were endowed with inspirations from 4 of disney's notable movies. 1st was lion king, then little mermaid, lilo & stitch then lastly, 101 dalmatians. my doting little daughter clapped & danced along, evidently enjoying every bit of the 1 hour stint.
only had my camphone to shoot this *:(
i remember our parents bringing us to the araneta center for disney on ice shows when we were still kids. it was my turn to bring my own kid this time. now i wondered about the extent our parents can do for their children, spending alot of their time & money, out of what's necessary, just to afford us moments, cherishable, unforgettable.
i know i've got big shoes to fill, 2 pairs actually, being the mom & at the same being the dad to rayne. but i know as well that i'm undeniably doing a pretty good job raising a kid on my own.. *:)

No comments: