June 4, 2007

mom's day with dad?

may 15, a day after the elections

miracles do happen *:)

rayne's dad asked us out for a post mother's day celebration. he brought us to sm fairview. unfortunately for him, i was awfully cranky that day coz i just came from my graveyard shift & had not slept at all. gladly enough, he had learned to be very submissive of my crankiness & finished the day w/ me w/o those fierce arguments.
we ate at chef de angelo. here's a suggestion, buy their new tuna pesto pasta, it's so delish! ryan bought me a slice of cheesecake as well which always partnered every meal we took at that resto. *memories! haha*
we took our daughter to the play spaces inside the mall but i had to pull her out from the amusement center before time was up coz aside from my baby having pooed in her diapers, i was so ready to close me eyes & sleep.
me baby photos:


we passed by don antonio to buy a few new dvd movies before going home. ryan got 'turistas' & 'an epic movie' for myself.

i slept when ryan left at 5pm.

1 comment:

pusa said...

hmm you and rye back together?
congrats sa promotion... uy ni-tag kita.