June 7, 2007

an ayala mall in the heart of qc

june 3

i had work in the morning & clocked out by 7pm. mom, my daughter & the rest of my relatives invaded the new mall across sm west, trinoma. they messaged me non-stop since the afternoon to fetch them at the mall after work. it is surprisingly huge, in fact, i got lost driving within the area looking for the 2nd floor parking lot.

the facade of trinoma

the play area. an exact replica of glorietta mall's

one of the many parking lots

the core
i was already dead tired when i got there. my friend alex came along as well & met us there. i went looking for them at the top most floor where the arcades are & finally found my daughter strolling along the hallways passing through people, fortunately not getting hurt, like she doesn't give a care in the world. she didn't see me at first but ofcourse when she almost got near where i was standing, i immediately took her or else she'd get lost amongst the crowd at the arcade floor. shortly, we went downstairs to the playground where my daughter was so eager to entertain herself in. there were stuffed animal rides at the middle which was perfect fun for my child. my mom rode w/ her while my friend & myself caught up. we ate at the tokyo tokyo, my treat, for dinner & went home past 9pm.



june 5
due to being dead tired last saturday at my first trip to trinoma, i never really was able to get to anywhere except to where i met my folks & my kid, to the central playground, tokyo tokyo for dinner & to the parking lot. so i asked ryan to bring us there again last tuesday which was both our day off.
it was a whole lot different of a malling experience. i couldn't even compare the mall of asia to trionoma which is equally huge & most of the food chains & restaurants are outside as well, except ofcourse the lack of IMAX in the latter. you'd never find most of the stores in trinoma anywhere else. i honestly felt like i was strolling in an american-built mall (flashbacks when i was in dallas, texas).
we ate at the la maisa for beef/fish & pork steaks paired with a wonderful lemon cake. afterwards we had cold coffee frappes from the coffee bean & tea leaf.
oh, there's a toys r us in trinoma which i thought was amazing, however, most of what they sell are what you'll be able to find in the toy kingdom of sm w/ a few little things you can't...like the umbrella stroller which i was looking for in ages (in exaggeration eheh). ryan bought rayne her pink drumset while i got her the umbrella stroller.
baby was getting a little tired so we went home before nightfall.


rayne's riding a stuffed horse at the toys r us

No comments: