June 6, 2006

rayne's 6th month

06/23

my daughter's 6 months old! would you believe how fast she has grown! in a few days it'll be her 7th!...in a few months, it'll be her first year! oh i'm very thrilled to plan her 1st birthday! hope i can stretch my budget then! 11/23rd, her birthday, is by the way, one of my kumares (ayn) 1st year anniversary with her boyfriend jeff. so that's another ocassion worth celebrating!


we celebrated rayne's 6th month at home (finally!). it rained in the afternoon so my kumares and friends had to cancel their attendances...nevertheless, it was a blast...most of my relatives were present.


w/ titas badeth & anna



notice my daughter's body suit? i bought this from california. it has a "got milk" slogan infront. how cool! hehe

i recently created a discussion group in yahoo for my college organization in UE (University of the East). It was for the UE Triskelion. Yes I am part of this group. I am a proud member of the Tau Gamma Sigma sorority. I joined when i was as a sophomore but had become friends with the residents (enrolled members) since freshman year.

anyway, this yahoogroup is a chance for us, alumni & residents, to converge again. the link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ue-triskelion/. anyone who wants to join will go through my approval. no posers please.

No comments: