May 7, 2006

reconnecting

i invited my friends & kumares over to my place last sunday. was supposed to go to batangas as early as friday with a few girlfriends which got cancelled eventually. i really wanted to bond with them so there was no other way but initiate a party. my reason, intially, is i wanted to somehow show off my 5 mo. old daughter whom they last saw early february, at her christening. next to that is to fulfill a promise i made to them to arrange a supposed despedida (before i went to the states) and as when i got home. it took me a month to gather most of them together..w/ me & rayne..

it became more like a fiesta in our home during the afternoon. my dad watched his new concert 'pirated' DVDs, my mom setup the karaoke and sang some (as well as myself), and my brother, who had recently brought home his drum set, jammed with my cousin mike (w/ his elec. guitar). so it was n.o.i.s.y. i was so afraid my baby's eardrum would burst. everywhere i go round the house there was noise!

anyway, my kumareng alex arrived first. we fetched the bbQ i ordered from kumareng saleng at san mateo. she didn't join us yet coz she was still waiting for a sis of ours to join her. she and our sis whate followed later. ryan was home when we returned, my brother, my brother's GF, my cousin plus a friend were already starting to drink. i was expecting ate rose(a sis as well), and ayn, a kumare, to join, but weren't able to attend due to some 'credible' reasons.. *:) sure.. there's a next time i promise! *:P

sheila arrived w/ hubby vince. we went singing old songs, some baduy, enjoying ourselves. everything was my treat (again) by the way, so my pocket' had gone dry by the end of the day.

che's hubby holding my princess; mom & rayne
che & myself; alex & che
whate w/ her son lianne plus saleng
ninang alex bonding w/ my daughter

No comments: