April 25, 2006

it's all about my rayna

i missed my baby's 4th but ryan has the pictures so i'll post 'em next. we celebrated baby rayne's 5th month last 23rd. as usual, the cake + pasta combo was present. and as usual too, we celebrated it at her other lola's (ryan's mom) place.

before we headed to her excited lola's, titas & cuz'ns house, we ate lunch at kitaro. i think this is the 5th restaurant we've brought rayne..who eagerly watched rye & i eat. poor baby.....you'll get your piece soon... *")

my pretty pretty baby!!

last 4/9th we went swimming at the grotto vista resort which was my treat. my dad just came back from abroad, and myself as well. so i thought it was the best time to plan an outing. i brought baby rayne ofcourse! i invited almost everyone from my family. food was pouring and everbody had so much fun despite the heat & crowded pools & cottages. we stayed until 10pm.


w/ dad & mom

No comments: