February 16, 2006

V-day

this is my first time to blog & I do promise to myself to update this thing i've setup for as long as I have Internet! hehe.
it's v-day and the fools are celebrating. not that i'm not a fan of 'the day', it just represents to me a reminder of others' (i consider myself lucky) solitude appearing to be a disease in this society. unwelcomed in this celebration, i tend to accompany them. i do inside am eager to receive a flower from rye but since it never occured, i never asked.
anyway, i have other things i want to celebrate today. my boss ian called me to his office (fretting to get scolded for building a blogsite rather than working! ahehehe). i received a few wonderful news (i got jitters). he gave me P1000.00 for me baby; he wanted to make sure i was adjusting well; making sure too that my kid's alright at home; that i can talk to alvin if i need any changes in my erratic sched; that i will be replacing maui as the noc magic admin (nothin' new); and here's the most amazing part, that he had formed a position heirarchy for the heldepsk where i now belonged to the 'senior helpdesk analyst'...woohooo! and that means a raise (not too petty at all!).
sighhh (w/ a happy tone)...i guess i'm ready to get home to my baby

1 comment:

~A4O~ said...

Congrats on the blog and raise and my prayers go out to your country...