November 18, 2008

paraiso

november 2, 2008
relatives from my mother side had decided to visit lolo's grave a day after all soul's day to avoid traffic & the thick crowd at the cemetery.
i even had time to meet up with ryan earlier in the morning to check out the 'sunday market' at the lung center hospital near qc circle. we parted ways before noon, i slept briefly & woke up early afternoon to drive my mom & relatives to the paraiso cemetery by 3pm. i brought along my daughter who kept herself busy running & frolicking on the green grass while her yaya followed her around & i made sure they didn't get too far.
after prayers for lolo, we all had a simple merienda of pansit, biko & kutsinta which i bought from the sunday market.


my daughter begged that i get her the pink chick, so i did hehe



i drove them all home to cubao by 6pm, drove another 30 mins to my home & finally got my much needed rest.

No comments: