October 11, 2008

horses & dogs

september 19, 2008
brought my family out for a short stroll-dinner-shopping at tiendesitas. we rode the kalesa first which the kids, especially my lovely daughter, exceedingly enjoyed.

after the extreme kalesa ride (ahihi), we stopped by the dog section, incessantly adoring those cute little pups those stores were selling. we had discovered one store who sold a variety of spiders & all those other icky insects & reptiles. the tarantulas particularly scared the hell of out me hehe.

hungry afterwards, we had barbeque, bagoong rice & chicken isaw at the food court.

i had to bring my family home early for a night out w/ my friend sheila.

sheila got to our house earlier than i thought so she had to wait for us to get home. i just changed my blouse & off we went for some drinks at katips & brief clubbing at the formula in timog.

No comments: