March 24, 2008

christmas 2007

december 24, 2007

i still managed to buy a handful of gifts to give that xmas. i barely had the time to but was blessed w/ enough days off before the holidays to tackle my long xmas checklist.

i've completed my 2 starbucks booklets for which i got my 2 starbucks journals which eventually landed as xmas gifts for my niece & sister.

our celebration during the eve of xmas was as typical as it can get. overflowing banquet of noche buena, alcohol aside, tables & chairs set at the backyard & my dad & uncle exchanging expensive wines as early as 5pm in the afternoon.

by 9pm everyone's outside. by 12mn, gifts were exchanged.

oooh i love playing santa every christmas! trish opening her gifts nicole's all smiles! my darling got her dora from her favorite tita! playing w/ tito micotito norbie giving out a few pennies for his kids & granddaughters w/ dady & anna. dad's obviously drunk by 10pm. hehe my beautiful nieces

surrounded by all the people i love, most particularly celebrating the season with my child was divine!. christmas is just the happiest moment of my life.

No comments: