October 23, 2007

officially old

oct 4

bummer.

anyhow, my sister insisted we make pesto pasta so i had to invite alex over to make 'em coz she doesn't trust my cooking. i met with alex a day before for a little shopping at tiendesitas and groceries at the hypermart across for the pasta ingredients. i bought mattress for myself & my little rayne's bed which caused us a few problems loading it inside our SUV. we ended up tying it atop the SUV instead. the mattress was my gift for myself (how sad ba? hehe). i got my daughter a bunch of clothes & some items for myself at the tiendesitas. they are holding a bazaar for early christmas shopping discounts.

ryan brought me a cookies & cream cheescake from cheescake etc.i invited over my other sorority sister saleng since alex cooked more than enough pasta & my mom served barbeque. her belly's pretty big now & she's expecting a boy in 2 months. before midnight we sent saleng home & bought booze. i chatted & drank beer all night with ryan, ian, sam, mike, alex & ate anna.

i had fun nevertheless.

No comments: