April 14, 2007

hot spring

march 31

the whole family went on an outing to the laguna hot springs. why hot spring on a summer? it was for my niece nicole. apparently, mineral hot spring plus the stones {i forgot what kind} at the pool flooring are therapeutic. we rode our dad's office coaster {the last we've used it was when we went to baguio 6-7 years ago}. both family sides came along including family friends, & my brother & cousin's girlfriends. we rented 3 rooms for our overnight stay. it was so fun especially when my daughter went hysterical because she wanted to dip in the pool again early in the evening {we started the pool after lunch}. oh she loves the water! i couldn't be more proud of her. i often see kids {like myself when i was really young} who couldn't stop crying to their parents to get them out of the pool out of fear from drowning.

here are some pics.


2nd day out in the pool on another pool; card games & beer

w/ our patient nicole; w/ ninong mike

everyone's literally at the pool except me who's taking the picture; my dad monitoring us

my brother ian w/ my daughter; nicole w/ dad

and ofcourse, my lovely daughter enjoying the warm water
we went home before nightfall.

No comments: