January 12, 2007

a gift from me to me

one of the few things why growing old sucks is because over the years, the gifts we receive gets lesser & lesser until you've had nothing at all. i didn't get a single birthday gift from anyone last year would you believe that?! for 2 years, the only ninong who gives me a few bucks for xmas has stopped giving. my dad who's as always as generous on any occasion didn't hand us siblings any penny. i still got 4 gifts this christmas nevertheless. blouses from my ate & alex, an exchange gift from our xmas party & the sony cybershot w50 which i won during the xmas party raffle. teehee....

speaking of the sony digicam. remember in my last post that i was gonna swap it at abenson's for a different color? the situation changed when the black-colored cam was out-of-stock. i swapped it instead with a sony handycam! tada!!! it cost me additional grands for more than i could afford but what the heck! the opportunity presented itself! when will i ever get the chance to purchase my own handycam for more than 30T plus? never! it's the only gadget that's missing our household anyways. our old videocam has never been repaired. the damaged parts are imported & they never got replaced.

i got myself a sony handycam dcr-hc46 miniDV. it's so cute it's the size of my hand! it can take 1.0 megapixel pictures as well using a memory stick which i still lack by the way. it still uses the tape to record videos & has a touch screen system. it comes with a mini-remote, a handycam station to plug a/c, power & usb {yes, data can be transferred directly to a pc}, a picture package software, a mini backpack & a pouch. abenson's gave me 3 free tapes so i was already able to use the handycam last weekend. the box contains as well a P10T gift certificate for the handycam accessories.

now i got to worry paying my huge bills from the credit card company. i've been overspending since my credit card's limit increased last year. well, it just got me a gift didn't it!

No comments: